“Singletons Nurseries” or “Singletons” or “us” or “we” – refers to the owner of the website.
“You” or “I” – refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Personal Data – refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – refers to any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data Subject – refers to a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
I, the customer, have read and fully understand all the terms and conditions below. I understand that once I click on the order button I will be liable for any delivery charges incurred if I then cancel the order as well as any costs for re-delivery of the goods to Singletons Nurseries.
I have viewed images of the products I have ordered and understand the quantity which will be delivered.
I also understand that all products that Singletons Nurseries supplies are natural and are not a manufactured product. Products may have slight variations in colour, size and content, individual rocks, stones or cobbles may be broken or misshaped because of this. I understand that sizes of products specified are approximate and can vary.
I am aware that the delivery will be made by way of a 7.5 tonne vehicle or larger to my kerbside (or driveway where access allows) and understand it is up to me to transport goods thereafter. I confirm there is enough room for access. I also understand that if there is any possibility of there not being access (in the delivery drivers view) I may be liable for a redelivery charge.
I understand that the jumbo bags are non returnable and for health and safety reasons can only be used once.
I acknowledge that if the delivery doesn’t arrive on time I have no claim against Singletons Nurseries (although every effort is taken to get deliveries to customers within the specified 1-3 working day period after the order is processed, and usually achieving this within 24 hrs for the majority of our customers).
These conditions and any contract or variation are governed by the law of England. Any disputes arising from these conditions or any contract or variation entered into by the company with the customer which cannot be settled in the ordinary course of business shall be referred to a single arbitrator in accordance with the arbitration act 1950 or any modification thereof for the time being in force.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.