The traditional deck surface in the UK market is a softwood, grooved deck board.
- Kiln dried to help reduce the risk of splitting or warping
- Treated to prevent rot and fungal decay, subject to correct installation and treatment of cut timber
- Grooved on one side and Reeded on a second side – When grooved side face up it can channel water away. When grooved side face down it allows the airflow to prevent from building up moisture
- It is recommended that decking is always kept clean and coated with sealing product or stain which will help prevent distortion
- Ideal for covering unsightly rough or broken ground and creating a raised patio seating area
- Can be used to create level area around external exit doors for safer use
- Profiled two sides
If you have a preferred delivery date or any special instructions, please leave a note of these at checkout.
Please note that all deliveries are chargeable. If your shipping address is within a 25 mile radius of our base, your delivery charge will be calculated at checkout. For further details, please review our delivery and returns section below.