Westland Bio-Life Planting Soil for Vegetables is a blended ready to use planting soil. Rich in clay loam, organic matter and also with active bio-life to support life in the soil. This in turn creates the best foundations for strong healthy, tasty vegetables.
- Rich in nourishing organic matter
- Supports plants natural defences
- Bio-Life supporting life in the soil
- Releasing phosphorous for vegetable growth
Tips for better results
- Re-seal the bag after you’ve used it
- Store in a dry, frost-free place away from weedkillers and other chemicals
- Wear gloves before handling
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust.
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use.
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas.