Singletons offer a full landscaping and design service, from smaller projects to commercial planting schemes for new developments.
We will support you throughout the project, from a free no-obligation quotation to a step-by-step consultation and design service.
Singletons provide an initial consultation service, whereby we can talk you through ideas you may have and offer free advice which is non obligatory.
We can arrange a time which is convenient for you at your home or on site at the nursery. We can bring out a portfolio of our work to give you an idea of the garden projects we have designed and built. We can also arrange for you to visit various jobs we have completed.
Garden Landscaping Service
Here at Singletons we manage our own team of specialists in brickwork, woodwork, and general landscaping – as well as a design and planting specialist and a soft landscaping team.
We specialise in garden brickwork, stonework, woodwork, decking and of course we have our very own nursery at Bromsgrove, so that we can undertake all of the soft landscaping ourselves in-house. Here are some of the things we can offer:
- Block paving (patios and driveways)
- Driveways (using eco-friendly click locking grid system)
- Brick and stone walls (walls, retainers and steps)
- Patio paving (natural, pressed and cast)
- Lawns (artificial and live for all budgets)
- Sleeper projects (to create raised beds, retaining walls and steps)
- Bespoke play houses, summer houses, workshops and pegolas (designed and built by hand in-house with strong and sturdy construction using locally sourced timber)
Singletons offer a full design service bespoke to your needs. From planting schemes to new build design. The cost depends on the size and detail you require in your design. The service to come out to you within a 20 mile radius is free and non obligatory.
Why choose Singletons Nurseries landscaping service?
- We have been trading for 70 years as an independent family business, with years of horticultural experience.
- We have professional garden landscapers with knowledge and experience.
- We are local and pride ourselves on customer care.
- We dont compete with other professionals as we have excellent customer feedback.
- We cover the local and surrounding areas of Birmingham and Worcestershire.
- We are part of The Horticultural Trades Association and Construction Line scheme.
Need some help?
If you know what you would like to have done in your garden, or if you aren’t sure and maybe need a little help and inspiration, then simply call the nursery office at Singletons on 0121 457 9977 or fill in the enquiry form below: